Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Recessionista Part 2: White Silk Tee




Hello friends! Today I bring you another one of my fabulous finds from my local thrift store...the classic, white, silk tee. I found this beauty and knew I had to have her! She was all mine for the teeny-tiny price of.....waitttttt for it.....$0.89!!! She was a sale item people, yes, a sale item. Many of the local thrift shops have half off days where you can find items for prices even lower than you could ever imagine. Saturday just happened to be my lucky day...it was blue ticket, half off day! ;)

Silk tops are pretty popular and can be dressed up or down. A silk tee will always make an outfit look polished and chic. Pair it with ripped skinnies for a day look, bright skinnies for a dinner out, or with a long maxi for picnics and family barbecues. Bold color and chunky accessories will help to add character and personality to your overall look.

Today's Photo Bloopers...

6 comments:

  1. I really like it with the red pants :)


    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all three outfits especially the black skirt!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top! I like the first two looks the best.

    Stop by our blog and enter our
    Giveaway for a personalized necklace made by Sima.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so adorable! :) I love the outfits.

    Please check out my new blog!
    161cm.com

    <3joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a white tee that goes with everything! Love that black skirt. And the bloopers are too cute! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuuuute outfits! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete